PROFESSIONAL VIP Concealer – a liquid camouflage-like formula that brightens dark areas, erases spots and evens skin tone, creates a flaw-free complexion.
How to choose the right Concealer shade?
- to professionally camouflage skin flaws, pigmentation problems and dark spots choose a Beige Concealer that is one shade lighter than your natural complexion
- to neutralize discolorations, pimples or reddish spots use a Green Concealer shade
- use Yellow Concealer to get well hidden violet and blue shadows under eyes
- Pink tone neutralizes dark and brown skin under eyes
- for mature skin with visible wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet use Illuminating beige Concealer that has a light and moisturizing texture
3 Concealer shades to camouflage most of skin problems: light, natural, green. Apply precisely over affected problem areas, gently blend out the edges with fingertips or foundation blender. Apply foundation over red spots corrected by green or beige Concealer for a smooth and even skin tone.
Capacity: 5 ml