Level-4,Green Rowshanara Tower 755 Satmasjid Road,Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209View Map
If you're not happy with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, Bio-Laser hair removal may be an option worth considering. Useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
2. Unwanted excess hair
Benefits of Bio laser hair removal system:
1. Pregnancy (including IVF)
2. Use of photosensitizing drugs and traditional Chinese medicine
3. Active inflammatory or herpes simplex in the treatment area
4. History of keloid disease
5. 3 to 4 weeks before treatment, sun exposure or artificial sunbathing
6. Diabetes (depending on insulin injection)
7. Sensual and sensitive skin
8. Endocrine disorders (strong light can produce irritation)
9. Anticoagulant use
10. Epilepsy. Cancer, especially skin cancer
11. History of blood coagulation
12. History of removing hair by plucking, threading or waxing within last 14 days
13. Active infection or inflammation, Cystic acne in the treatment area (Needs to be treated first)
14. In case of, systemic disease causing excessive hair growth like increased level Of testosterone, PCOS, Hypo or Hyperthyroidism, these needs to be treated first or simultaneously
Frequency: 15 days interval
Apply adequate amount of sunscreen and moisturizer
Do not bleach, plunk, thread or wax hairs at home during the treatment course
Do not miss treatment schedule, try to be precise with dates as the sessions are synced with the hair growth cycle
In case of rapid growth of hair, gap between two sessions can be shortened to 11-13 Days
I want take this treatment, koita sessions lagba plz janaben, i am from rajshahi
How many sessions does it require to completely remove hair for ever?? Or is repetitive after every 15 days???
How many sessions does it requires to remove unwanted hair permanently?
How many session?
Does this also enables the removal of unwanted hair from the butt crack?
how many session does it require to remove unwanted hair permanently?