Strategic Planner- The suitable candidate must be able to generate original ideas & content.
- Generating original campaign ideas.
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans
- Planning content for social media platforms
- Planning the monthly calendar for social media platforms.
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices.
- Organise the brainstorming sessions for generating original ideas.
- Masters degree in any discipline.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- A proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the company
- A good knowledge of the media and how strategy planning influences it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- Work experience in an advertising agency as a strategic planner will get preference.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to work for long hours.
- Ability to meet DEADLINE.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Should have a keen eye to find errors on the process flow.
- Dynamic and tech savvy.
- Capability to work hard & smarter way.
- Ability to work independently.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2