What are the indication/purpose of ReVit microdermabrasion
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines
- Stretch marks
What is the application area?
Treatments on wider areas such as face, neck, hand, back
How long it takes for a session?
Around 15-20 minutes
Once a week
How many session require?
A total number of session vary based on skin type and texture. Our doctor will suggest you exact session require after your skin analysis
What is the cost per session?
Full face: 900/session (Session cost may vary due to application area on on any other steps addition
How it works :
Diamond tip microdermabrasion is one of the best forms of microdermabrasion treatment. The Revit diamond peeling tips produce beautiful, younger looking skin through microdermabrasion. This gently exfoliates facial skin and remove old, damaged skin cells, which can give your skin dull and tired appearance.
Revit treats your skin in a matter of minutes. It removes skin dead cells by vacuum suction. The dead cells are collected in a replaceable filter.
Together the effects suction and exfoliation help stimulate your skin for a smoother, more youthful looking appearance.
Why choose Silk’n ReVit?
- See results in as little as one week!
- Gentle but powerful dermabrasion tip exfoliation with vacuum stimulation
- Visibly improves the look and texture of skin
- Removes dead and damaged skin cells to reveal the beautiful healthy skin beneath
- Suitable for every skin type
- The secret of Silk’n ReVit is in its diamond peeling tips that produce beautiful, younger looking skin through microdermabrasion in the comfort of your own home! By gently exfoliating the skin and removing the damaged skin cells, the ReVit will improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as age spots and unsightly acne scars.
- The ReVit treats your skin in a matter of minutes by removing dead skin cells and drawing them into the device with its vacuum stimulation. The dead skin cells are collected in a replaceable filter and when you change the filter you will see the quantity of dead particles previously attached to your skin. Balance has been restored, your complexion is more even and your skin is visibly smoother and younger-looking than before
Your ReVit comes with 3 treatment heads, each with their own unique benefits; a COARSE head for heavy duty exfoliation, a FINE head for a more gentle treatment on sensitive areas or skin and a PRECISION head for smaller, hard to reach areas. Simply choose the right head for your desired treatment and skin type and you are on your way to beautiful, healthy looking skin!
- Apply an adequate amount of sunscreen afterward
- Use moisturizer in case of increased dryness of the skin
- Do not use exfoliating or peeling agents for at least 03 three days afterward