Active Ingredients :
– Kopexil: In both men and women hair loss is connected to the deterioration of the roots. Kopexil increases the volume of hair in the growth stage by working on the deep structure of the roots. Kopexil (2,4 Diamino Pyridine – 3 oxide) (2,4 DPO) is an altered form of Minoxidil without the side effects.
– CG-VEGF: The growth factor VEGF, thanks to its ability to stimulate angiogenesis and the consequent supply of nutrients at the base of the follicle, actively stimulates hair growth.
– Saw Palmetto extract (Serenoa Repens): acts by interrupting the hormonal signals and therefore reducing the absorption by the hair follicles of a harmful chemical called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for reducing and thinning the hair follicle. Normally this is called miniaturization, after which the hair ends up falling. This is why DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose most hair are those genetically predisposed to produce more DHT than others.
– Beta-sitosterol: beta-sitosterol is a natural plant extract that is used to stop hair loss in men and women. It has inhibitory properties against androgens, which allows targeting of hormones responsible for male and female pattern baldness.
– Capixyl: Capixyl is the blend of two ingredients with a strong anti-fall activity. Biochanin A extracted from Red clover is a powerful isoflavone. Biochanin A is an effective inhibitor of 5-α-reductase (type I & II) activity, thus modulating the conversion of testosterone to DHT in androgenic alopecia. Acetyl tetrapeptide-3 is a peptide derived from a signal peptide which stimulates tissue remodeling. The peptide has a direct effect on hair follicle. The remodeling signal will increase the size of hair follicle for better hair anchoring and vitality.
– Biotin (Vitamin B7): essential not only for the growth of new hair.
– Niacin (Vitamin B3): since niacin has the effect of dilating vessels and capillaries, it is thought that this increases the flow of blood to the scalp and stimulates their growth.
– Pyridine (Vitamin B6): vitamin B6 is thought to prevent hair loss and help create melanin, the pigment that gives color to the hair.
– Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5): prevents graying and hair loss.
– American ginseng root extract: increases stimulation and improves circulation.
How to Use : The topical application of 3 ml twice a day with the practical applicator allows to bring nutrients and active substances directly on the scalp, thus managing to easily reach the hair follicle.
Capacity/Volume : 1 box = 4 bottles of 25ml
Country of Origin : Europe, Italy