- As a medical officer you have to serve our clients at our Skin Care Clinics for their aesthetic improvement and skin related issues. Spending time with clients to analyzing skin related problems, building relationship of trust and faith, serving proper solution with appropriate services and products and keeping follow up for betterment.
- Assess the symptom and severity of client’s skin & Dermo related problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Recommending and where appropriate, undertaking available treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions and advising.
- Appropriate evidence based screening, risk assessment and early detection of skin related problem & provide remedy
- Ensure all patient services undertaken are charged out in accordance with appropriate protocols.
- All information you enter into the patient record system is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with agreed protocols
- Rapport building with customer & giving flavor of familiar health care service to patient
- Participation in clinical audit as required by head-office or other clinical or administrative indication.
- Hours of work are set out in the Employment Agreement, however there may be times when you are required to undertake other duties outside of these hours as requested. This may involve attendance at meetings, staff meetings or training sessions.
- Actively participates in sales promotion of companies offers & campaigns.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from any reputed Medical Collage
- Training in relevant area will give preference
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- TK.20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Apply Instruction :
Read Before Apply
Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Mail Us : email@example.com