The job opening comes as a part of the requirement in our marketing team. The recruit needs to engage closely with the marketing team in planning campaigns/projects. The recruit needs to have a sharp control of the latest trends in the marketing industry.
- Generating campaign ideas.
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans
- Planning content for social media platforms
- Planning the monthly calendar for social media platforms.
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices.
- Organize the brainstorming sessions for generating original ideas.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Campaign report & analysis
- Monthly Marketing Plan
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 26 years
- A proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the company
- A good knowledge of the media and how strategy planning influences it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- Work experience in an advertising agency as a strategic planner will get preference.
- Ability to meet DEADLINE.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Dynamic and tech savvy.
- Capability to work hard & smarter way.
- Ability to work independently.
Compensation & other benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)